Empower Human Potential

We strongly believe in the single individual, who shapes everything around them with their actions.

The economic
system is broken

The current economy is based on an untrue story. Or rather, the various protagonists do not enjoy the right reward. The world and the economy are built by the actions of individuals. The problem is that most of them are not fairly rewarded for the value they bring to society. This increases the socio-economic gap between 1% and the remaining 99%. This problem harms the lives of individuals and global stability in various ways. We need a new economic model that links corporate profits to the well-being of their community.

What are we doing?

Reduce
Inequalities

Inequalities are the root of many ills that plague society. It is not a problem that belongs only to third world countries, but also to the more industrialized countries. We are now fighting the economic inequalities which are the main source of unease.  
To do this, we need to allow the companies to share a portion of the profits with customers and employees and create a more fluid and resilient economic system.

How?

Empowering People

Empowering People

Empowering people means giving them the freedom to choose and the tools to make better decisions. It means increasing the power of individuals by distributing the generated value of society more equitably. It means using individuals’ data to improve their lives and not selling it to third parties. It means giving them the power to control their life and not be controlled.

How?

Valuing People

Valuing
People

We are different from other companies. We have chosen to extract value from the world and give it back to our users without asking for anything in return. The opposite usually happens. Companies make money extracting money from customers or selling their data if they have a free product. We know we are different and we like it that way. When we say we will never ask our users for money, never, ever sell their data, never show advertisements, and never steal your time is the simplest explanation to support our goal of increasing your power. When the heart is connected to the brain these ideas can be born and shape a better world.

How?

Privacy and
Transparency First

Privacy and
Transparecy
First

Privacy is an inalienable human right. For this reason, all your data will remain in your hands and will not be transferred to third parties for any reason. The transactions will be transparent and secured by our blockchain-based register. The encrypted system will make it impossible for both companies and Weeiam to access your data.

Weeiam is 92% yours

Weeiam is
92% yours

Weeiam will be the first company in the world to share 92% of its revenue with its users like you. This is because from day one we wanted to create a company that fully reflects its values. A company that with its product simply tells the history of the world and the future of humanity and the only way to do it was to enhance each individual to the maximum, because after all, Weeiam’s values may like it or not, but they tell the truth. Each individual is worth much more than he or she believes and every single action has a global impact.

“We are an interconnected society where the wellbeing of each individual is linked to that of others”

Blog posts

The untold story

There is a story that the world has always hidden from us. It is the story of its development where each of us is the
Read More »

Tax Benefits

The Weeiam badge is sold as online advertising and for this reason it allows you to access all tax incentives related to online advertising. In
Read More »
No more posts to show